Life Science Nutritionals is the leading manufacturer of Gummy Vitamins and supplements for adults and kids.
In Canada we are mandated to maintain the highest quality standards. These standards are maintained all the way through our supply chain and our manufacturing processes. By controlling our manufacturing we can guarantee that our products are dairy, nut and gluten free. With these high standards you can be assured that our products deliver nutrition you can trust!
– Life Science Nutritionals makers of the IronKids™ and Adult Essentials brand Gummy Vitamins.
– Private Canadian Company with a head office in Burlington, Ontario and manufacturing facility in Acton Vale, Quebec.
– Founded in 2005 to fill the need for kids’ vitamins with no fillers or artificial additives.
– Life Science Nutritionals launched in 2005 with IronKids™ Multi and Omega 3 vitamins, which hit store shelves in late 2007.
– In 2009, the company expanded the IronKids™ product line to include Calcium and Vitamin D.
– In 2011, the company launched the entire Adult Essentials product line, including Multi, Omega 3, Vitamin D, Vitamin B Complex and Vitamin B12.
– The first company to offer fish oil supplements in a gummy form.
– IronKids™ and Adult Essentials are exported to 9 different countries, including China, US, India, and Denmark.
– Awards include PTPA (Parent Tested, Parent Approved) winner, 2010 & 2015 Best New Product from Canadian Living (Omega 3), and Best Selling Omega 3 gummy vitamin for kids in Canada.
– Business achievements include being named Canada’s 2nd Fastest Growing Company by Profit Magazine.